SVT has just revealed the running order for the final of the Swedish national selection for Eurovision 2017. 12 acts will compete to get the trophy and, consequently, have the right to represent the Nordic country in Kyiv.
After four previous heats and a second chance show, the Swedes are now concentrated on who is going to be succeeding Frans and his 5th final rank at this year’s contest in Ukraine, several faces can be easily recognized among the finalists as some of them competed in the past such as Ace Wilder, Boris René, Lisa Ajax, Robin Bengtsson, Jon Henrik, Mariette or Wiktoria.
You can find the running order, decided by the show producers, below:
01. Ace Wilder – Wild Child
02. Boris René – Her Kiss
03. Lisa Ajax – I Don’t Give A
04. Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
05. Jon Henrik ft. Aninia – En Värld Full Av Strider
06. Anton Hagman – Kiss Me Goodbye
07. Mariette – A Million Years
08. FO&O – Gotta Think About You
09. Nano – Hold On
10. Wiktoria – As I Lay Me Down
11. Benjamin Ingrosso – Good Lovin’
12. Owe Thörqnwist – Boogieman Blues
The running order was decided and presented during the «Andra Chanson» show results which saw Boris René, Lisa Ajax, FO&O and Anton Hagman qualifying for the final.
Who do you want to represent Sweden at Eurovision 2017? Stay tuned and comment your favourite choices below!