2017 was the strongest year the Lithuanian national final, Eurovizija, has ever seen. It has all culminated in an expanded live final that just finished. Lolita Zero was added to appease the fans via an online wild card round. Last weeks scores saw a leader board shakeup making the results of the contest less than clear. No one can claim the whole production wasn’t exciting and in the end Fusedmarc was selected to wave the Lithuanian flag in Kiev.
The whole slate of contestants of the show included in the final:
- Paula “Let U Go”
- Gabrielius Vagelis “Feel Myself Free”
- Greta Zazza “Like I Love You”
- Fusedmarc “Rain of Revolution”
- Aistė Pilvelytė “I’m Like a Wolf”
- Gytis Ivanauskas “Get Frighten”
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė “Love Shadow”
Here is the video of the winning song from Fusedmarc:
This is the break down of how the judges and public voted for the final:
Are you happy with the Lithuanian results? Do you think they will win in Kiev?