Supernova 2017 continues today with the second heat held live from Riga. Another 11 candidates will step on stage today aimed to represent Latvia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.
These are the acts that will perform at the second heat:
- Katrine Lukins – Silhouette
- UP – One by One
- Laura Lo pied. Chris Oak – Little Weird
- Santa Daņeļeviča – Your Breath
- The Ludvig – I’m In Love With You
- Miks Galvanovskis – Runaway
- Toms Kalderauskis – We Won’t Back Down
- Markus Riva – Dynamite
- Triana Park – Line
- My Radiant You – All I Know
- THE HiQ – Taju Ot Lyubvi
From today’s competing acts, only 4 of them will go through to the semi-final, set on February 19. As in the previous show, two qualifiers will be decided by a professional jury panel, while another two semifinalists will be chosen by the audience. This year, however, Spotify data will help to select a Eurovision entrant as half of the public outcome will be decided according to the number of plays registered on the on-line music platform.
The professional jury for the second heat of Supernova 2017 will be made up of Guntars Račs, Kaspars Roga, DJ Rudd and former representative Intars Busulis.