The Icelandic national selection for Eurovision 2017 will continue today with the second semi-final being held live from Háskólabíó. 12 candidates are competing at this year’s Söngvakeppnin aimed to represent Iceland in Kyiv, but only one of them be Greta Salóme’s successor.
The running order for the second semi-final is as it follows:
- Linda Hartmanns – Ástfangin (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Daði Freyr Pétursson – Hvað með það? (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Svala Björgvinsdóttir – Ég veit það (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Páll Rósinkranz & Kristina Bærendsen – Þú og ég (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Sólveig Ásgeirsdóttir – Treystu á mig (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Aron Brink – Þú hefur dáleitt mig (ENGLISH VERSION)
Three candidates will go through to the grand final after a 100% televote decision. A total of 6 acts will compete at the Icelandic national final which will be held next week, on March 11, in Laugardalshöllin, Iceland’s national indoor arena. However, there is no information about what system RUV will use in order to select the final winner, as it will be announced in the coming days.
Who do you want to qualify from the second Icelandic semi-final? Let us know in comments!