The first semi-final of Söngvakeppning 2017 has just concluded with the first three finalists being decided by the audience. Today’s show was hosted by hosted by Ragnhildur Steinunn live from Háskólabíó.
Six acts competed at the first semi-final, but only half of them have gone through the semi final. Check the finalists in bold:
- Hildur Kristín Stefánsdóttir – Bammbaramm (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Erna Mist Pétursdóttir – Skuggamynd (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Rakel Pálsdóttir & Arnar Jónsson – Til mín (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Júlí Heiðar Halldórsson & Þórdís Birna Borgarsdóttir – Heim til þín (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Rúnar Eff Rúnarsson – Mér við hlið (ENGLISH VERSION)
- Aron Hannes Emilsson – Nótt (ENGLISH VERSION)
A total of six acts will perform at the Icelandic national final which will be held on March 11 in Laugardalshöllin, Iceland’s national indoor arena. However, there is no information about what system RUV will use in order to select the final winner yet, as it’s expected to be announced in the coming days.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers? Let us know in comments!