Exactly a month ago, we were telling the fans not only that the biggest Eurovision pre-party event would be back with another exciting night in April, but also the first acts that confirmed for the appointment!
The organization of the 2017 Eurovision in Concert taking place at Amsterdam’s Melkweg, have now officially told the fans which are the acts finally performing on stage on the 8th of April after the confirmation of Sweden’s Robin Bengtsson. Take a look at the final line-up below:
- Albania – Lindita – World
- Armenia – Artsvik – Fly With Me
- Austria – Nathan Trent – Running On Air
- Belarus – Naviband – Story Of My Life
- Belgium – Blanche – City Lights
- Bulgaria – Kristian Kostov – Beautiful Mess
- Cyprus – Hovig – Gravity
- Czech Republic – Martina Bárta – My Turn
- Denmark – Anja – Where I Am
- Finland – Norma John – Blackbird
- France – Alma – Requiem
- Georgia – Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith
- Germany – Levina – Perfect Life
- Hungary – Joci Pápai – Origo
- Israel – IMRI – I Feel Alive
- Italy – Francesco Gabbani – Occidentali’s Karma
- Lithuania – Fusedmarc – Rain Of Revolution
- Macedonia – Jana Burčeska – Dance Alone
- Malta – Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
- Moldova – Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma
- Montenegro – Slavko – Space
- The Netherlands – OG3NE – Lights And Shadows
- Norway – Jowst – Grab The Moment
- Poland – Kasia Mós – Flashlight
- Romania – Ilinca & Alex – Yodel It!
- San Marino – Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit Of The Night
- Serbia – Tijana Bogićević – In Too Deep
- Slovenia – Omar Naber – On My Way
- Spain – Manel Navarro – Do It For Your Lover
- Sweden – Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- Switzerland – Timebelle – Apollo
- Ukraine – O. Torvald – Time
- United Kingdom – Lucie Jones – Never Give Up On You
As you can see all the BIG 5 entrants will be present at the event. Lucie Jones from the UK was the last one to be announced over 20 days ago. Host nation The Netherlands will also see their own act OG3NE singing their song «Lights & Shadows«.
Iceland’s very own 1999 and 2005 representative Selma Björnsdóttir, who will sing her two entries, and Dutch Eurovision commentator Cornald Maas have been appointed as the conductors of the soirée. It’s not the first time Maas is doing the task, as we has a successful experience behind.
Before Saturday’s session itself, there will be a very intense promotion day for the attending artists to meet the international press and take time to make several interviews and the official presentation for all them, where they will also be able to get into the Eurovision mood two weeks ahead of their departure to Kiev.
Last year’s Eurovision winner Jamala performed at the event, being the 3rd lucky time for the event where the Eurovision winner taking part in May previously got to attend the celebration, Måns Zelmerlöw and Conchita also gathered in 2015 and 2014 respectively. Y’all may remember those wonderful moments with 2014 «Eurovision divas» alongside Conchita, Spain’s Ruth Lorenzo and Suzy from Portugal!
Tickets were sold-out in a record-breaking, 30 minutes after they were released on sale a few months ago.
You can follow the latest news from their official profiles on social media below:
[button color=»blue» size=»small» link=»https://twitter.com/ESCinConcert/» target=»blank» ]TWITTER[/button]
[button color=»blue» size=»small» link=»https://www.facebook.com/EurovisionInConcert/» target=»blank» ]FACEBOOK[/button]
Apart from this, some other pre-Eurovision promo events are taking place after Riga happened last week, such as Madrid, Tel Aviv or Moscow.
Will this year’s champion be among the 33 confirmed acts? Which of the 33 performances are you most looking forward to? Stay tuned to our coverage from Amsterdam!